We are looking for a junior to intermediate 2D/3D animator who can also do some graphic design work to join our clients team.
CTC: R12 000 - R15 000
- The candidate will be creating animated content and videos for digital screens, billboards, social media for blue chip corporate clients and presentations. The candidate must have high-end digital skills and must be an expert with interactive media software, which will include 2D motion graphic animation 3D modelling, sculpting, texturing, and preferably rigging and weight painting.
- Advantageous: video editing, website creation & SEO Knowledge
Graphic Designer Duties:
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
- Working and collaborating with account managers, copywriters, photographers and other designers.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Website Creation & SEO Duties:
- The candidate must be comfortable with Wordpress & creating landing pages & basic website designs from scratch
- The candidate must be able to follow specifics in a brief from client & be able to add e-commerce to said website
- The candidate must have basic knowledge regarding SEO & Google Ad Words
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Design / Graphic Design / Marketing Degree is preferred
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of the design software and knowledge of Microsoft Office especially powerpoint.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design, animation & website creation and passionate about the work you deliver.
- The ability to prioritise your work load and work well under pressure
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.