About TikTok: TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. Why Join TikTok: At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok. Team: Agency Partnership team is responsible for building long term partnerships with the top agencies and brands across South Africa, to educate and inform them about commercial opportunities within TikTok. Our innovative advertising products are high-impact and engaging, we create a native experience for our users and develop deep connections with our brands.
- Develop agency plans with the assigned agency team and internal cross-functional teams to further develop our managed agencies
- Collaborate with internal teams across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
- Operate TikTok global agency input and outputs in local level
- Collaborate with agency teams across education, strategy and operational excellence
- Manage and grow primary agency relationships with the key stake holders and internal sales teams
- Empower agencies of TikTok value proposition and product updates
- Execute Commercial programs with agencies where applicable
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and activate strategies for quarterly business reviews
- Optimize growth through strategic agency-wide projects
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent in related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the industry or servicing the focused industry players
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.