Analytics Implementation Consultant (Digital Agency)
Our client is looking for a GA Implementation Consultant with advanced knowledge of and proven experience implementing Google Tag Manager, GA/ GA360/ GA4 and Firebase for clients. A great team player who is comfortable working in a client facing environment. If that sounds like you, then read further!
Johannesburg, GP or Cape Town, WC
- Evaluate business goals, then develop, implement and document GA solutions to measure success
- Work closely with client developers to install and configure GA.
- Perform quality assurance tests on all implementations..
- Build analytics reporting dashboards in DataStudio per client requirements
- Provide best practice consulting services to solve clients’ analytics requirements and technical implementation challenges.
- All analytics solutions and implementations are required to be documented in detail, shared in the clients cloud and shared with the broader Consulting team.
- Compile the required case studies to help the client achieve GA company certification
- Assist on client pitches as required in terms of presentation design and/or joining client facing meetings with Business Development team
- Strong technical & analytical skills
- Knowledge of Tag Management solutions, notably Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Good organisational and administrative Skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Time management
- Emotional competence
- Comfortable presenting to clients
- Degree in Computer Science / Business Intelligence or related field
- Valid Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Minimum 3 years on the job experience implementing Google Analytics
- Minimum 3 years experience with web development
- R50,000+ pm
- Dependent on experience
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, get in touch with a talent advisor and get access to great opportunities.