Email & CRM
CRM & Customer Experience Rockstar (Fin-tech)
The client is looking for a CRM / Customer Experience Rockstar to join their team on its mission to meaningfully change the lives of over indebted South Africans, and to help them on their journey as they enter their next stage of Hyper Growth!
Cape Town, WC
In this role you will wear two helmets:
Customer Champion: You will need to immerse yourself in their client’s worlds to really understand their pains and needs and craft the most appropriate CX solution to address these. Your ultimate goal is the delivery of high quality, story led CX insights and recommendations that will enable the client to improve their customer experience.
The CRM Platform: You will need to own and champion CX and CRM within the business. You will be responsible for defining and implementing the clients future CRM architecture/platform which includes a single customer view and seamless end to end customer experience.
1. Customer Experience / Journey
- Identifying customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions, and engagements – from lead/sale to aftercare /customer support with the aim of both improving the customer experience and identifying commercial opportunities
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, dev, back office / operations to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
2. Strategic CRM
- Mapping out a future CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the entire customer journey from lead to aftercare.
- Monitoring and maximise customer lifetime value strategies
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
3. Tactical CRM
- Newsletters: Content calendar: ownership & working with copywriters to formulate content calendars.
- Lifecycle / Trigger Mailers / SMS / Whatsapp / Bots: Aligned to strategies, to own continuously analysis & improvement of life- cycle & trigger mailers (both journeys + content/design) to ensure the channel delivers maximum value
- Data Analysis & Insights: Utilise data from CRM platforms / Google analytics to provide customer & performance insights & recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with some experience and background in Marketing, Business Analytics or Industrial Design
- 5+ years of experience in customer experience strategies / CRM marketing within a sales team in a fast-paced competitive environment
- R40,000 - R50,000 pm
- Dependent on experience
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, get in touch with a talent advisor and get access to great opportunities.