Data & Media Specialist (Agency)
We are seeking a Data & Insights Specialist to join our clients team. The Data & Insights Specialist sits within the Intelligence capability.
CPT or JNB, ZA
- Weekly, monthly insights reports (Excel, BI tools, Analytics)
- Website behavior and customer experience analysis
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders that improve customer experience and affect performance strategies
- Provide strategic assistance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Google Data Studio; Tableau; Power BI; Excel and various APIs (i.e., Google Analytics)
- Ability to design A|B tests and interpret results using testing tools like Google Optimize or Optimizely to recommend next steps to Business Owners
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Science, Psychology (Honour's or Master's preferred) or a related field or equivalent work experience
- A detailed understanding of 0–3rd party Customer data types as well as understanding how to capture this customer data and how to access this
- Experience in working with marketing technology platforms to deliver personalization specifically Customer Data Platform management
- 2 to 5 years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- 2 to 5 years of experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, Full Story, Optimizely or others
- 2 to 5 years of experience providing relevant marketing analysis with experience in online marketing, advertising, PPC, SEO, SEM, e-mail marketing and/or e-tailing
- Strong proficiency in working within Excel with large data sets and utilizing pivot tables and lookups
- 3 to 5 years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred
- 3 to 5 experience in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies (and a minimum one-year experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts)
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques will be advantageous
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools (2 years +) such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc. with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills. Ability to analyze and present complex data to various stakeholder levels
- Strong time management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- A passion for all things digital: familiarity with current digital landscape, capabilities, awareness of emerging digital concepts and platforms
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.