Digital Advertising Specialist (IT & Telecomms)
This is your opportunity to develop, lead and implement a digital advertising strategy for the world’s leading omnichannel communications platform. Create and manage the clients paid advertising campaigns including search, social media and display advertising on the regional level, with responsibility for campaign analysis and optimization to drive leads. This role will also lead strategy and operations for the clients digital advertising segment, including budgeting; working with various agencies, partners and vendors; and building relationships with internal teams and key stakeholders. The Senior Digital Advertising Specialist will also mentor and coordinate daily tasks of the Digital Advertising Specialist.
- Define digital advertising strategy and tactics on the regional level
- Define digital advertising campaign budgets and media plans
- Implement advanced digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, social media, and display advertising
- Optimize and manage launched campaigns using various analytics tools (proficiency in Google Analytics required)
- Coordinate with Analytics specialist to monitor campaign success, including campaign tracking and evaluation; monitor web analytics in accordance with internal goals
- Research external tools and software for campaign optimization
- Create reports detailing results of digital advertising campaigns
- Work with external partners, agencies and vendors to optimize campaign performance and department operations
- Coordinate with the clients regional marketing teams to align on strategy for specific markets
- Educate other departments and employees about trends in digital advertising
- Maintain high-level product knowledge to ensure the organization retains a leadership position
- 4+ years’ experience in digital advertising, including paid search, social media, display advertising, and B2B lead generation campaigns
- Ability to analyze data and metrics, and translate insights into actionable strategies
- Excellent knowledge of paid search (Google Ads), social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and Google Analytics (certifications preferred)
- Passion for digital and online media, researching and understanding industry trends is second nature to you
- Strong command of English language, including oral and written communication skills
- Organizational, people and project management skills (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- R70,000+ pm
- Dependent on experience
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, get in touch with a talent advisor and get access to great opportunities.