Digital Designer (Fibre - UK)
If you're a digital designer who has developed digital and outdoor campaign concepts, and you have a portfolio that makes readers go ‘whoa!’ - we want to speak to you. Working with the Head of Marketing, you'll support the delivery of the client marketing strategy. This will involve delivering creative for display campaigns, social media, outdoor media, as well as video. With more outdoor media types transitioning to digital (i.e. digital billboards) the ability to animate and get ‘cut through’ with motion graphics is more important than ever
- Developing multi-channel campaign concepts for use in digital and outdoor campaigns
- Delivering the artwork and files necessary to execute these
- Creating video and animated content for use in advertising and customer communications
- Maintaining brand consistency across all customer touchpoints
- Owning the design of the clients digital touchpoints like its website and portals
As part of a small team, you'll also be expected to support other marketing activities, from sitting in on meetings to setting up campaigns. Where support is needed outside of your core skills, full training and guidance will be provided. You can expect to be involved in PPC, CRO, Social, analysis and the ongoing development of new processes and procedures to support the clients growth.
- 3-5 years of design experience gained in-house, at an agency or freelancing
- Experience in delivering digital and printed creative
- Experience in creating motion graphics and video
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply visual branding clearly and consistently.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines while delivering to the highest standards.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a flat structure
- Ability to constructively question ideas and processes, leading to better results
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- A can-do attitude
You might also have:
- HTML 5 & CSS skills (for animated display ads)
- Photography and/or videography skills
- Experience using Figma or Adobe XD for UX & prototyping
- Some UX and/or CRO experience
- R45,000 - R55,000 pm
- 26 days of holiday in addition to public holidays and a home office equipment allowance
- Dependent on experience
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, get in touch with a talent advisor and get access to great opportunities.