Digital Key Account Manager
We are looking for a Digital Key Account Manager based in Johannesburg! Benefits: Medical Aid and RA contributions Hybrid working environment
- Canvas the competitive landscape and identify agencies, brands and advertisers which represent potential customers. Analyse and evaluate each potential customer to understand possible entry points and plan how to engage with them.
- Source key contact people and expand reach to decision-makers and influencers. Build and develop relationships with these key people, agencies, and brands, leveraging off the client's current processes and products as well as future strategy.
- Engage with potential customers to understand their needs, requirements, and preferences, and obtain relevant briefs. Use this understanding and brief to design and pitch customised packages and service offerings that best meet the client's needs and provide the best possible ROI.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and departments to develop and enhance existing and/or new products / service offerings. Leverage off each teams' expertise, knowledge, and experience to package new service offerings in an effective and creative way.
- Proactive client proposals that consistently reflect the company's value proposition and with the intention of driving optimal revenue growth to meet sales targets
- Work with the Head of Digital to forecast and develop a strategic account strategy for each year. This should include account goals and objectives (per client or brand), and focus on what actions/deliverables need to take place to drive revenue generation.
- Engage with clients in a meaningful, holistic way - this includes understanding each client's needs & preferences and adapting as necessary
- Build, nurture and maintain relationships with clients to ensure ongoing engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
Campaign Optimsation, Reporting & Admin
- Work with the AdOps Team to monitor and optimise campaigns to ensure that there is sufficient performance, that the client's expectations are being met and that the client is receiving the best ROI; whilst always maintaining company integrity and excellence as a brand.
- Oversee campaign performance and monitor it for technical issues. Provide feedback to clients by explaining the outcomes based on analysis. Identify opportunities to improve the campaign and make recommendations based on critical analysis in order to manage agreed campaign performance expectations, benchmarks, and parameters.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to keep them aware of progress, as well as any amendments and/or creative updates on campaigns.
- Integral in the billing process, and ensure clients are billed correctly and timeously
Departmental Collaboration & Teamwork
- Effectively liaise and collaborate with Content, Video, Tech, Finance and Product teams to ensure client, user and revenue outcomes
- Mentor other digital sales team members, as well as assist other sales teams on digital product offerings
- Previous Digital Sales experience
- Experience working with media agencies and client direct
- Good digital advertising knowledge
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to interpret and report on basic data sets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to nurture and foster relationships at multiple levels
- Ability and keenness to work across multiple teams
- Organised, efficient and methodical
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.