Digital Media Planner (Media Agency)
The Digital Media Planner is responsible for the flawless day to day delivery of campaign activity associated with your client(s). You are responsible for preparing media plans, completing other deliverables and executing the media plan implementation. Your core focus will be to continuously deliver value for your client(s) by planning, implementing, reporting and optimising campaigns in order to deliver against client targets.
Johannesburg, GP or Cape Town, WC
1. Client Servicing
- Work with Digital Media Strategists to produce, and if appropriate at times, present strategy and rationales, media plans, projections and results to clients.
- Develop and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of your client(s) industry and competitors.
2. Planning & Buying
- Work with Digital Media Strategists to provide media plans, KPI’s, projections / forecasts and rationales in response to client briefs.
- Develop and demonstrate a good understanding of key industry planning tools and platforms to enable you to build robust plans and rationale documents that justify your media (e.g. Effective Measure, Facebook Audience Planner, Google Insights Tool, etc.).
3. Campaign Management & Performance
- Your core role will be to plan, implement, optimise and report on digital campaigns. Working with the Digital Media Strategist, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding client targets.
- Each week you will review performance against targets and adjust optimisation activities accordingly.
- You will ensure all campaigns are booked onto the system correctly, reconciled within the monthly window, that financial queries are addressed in a timely manner and that the clients financial processes are followed correctly, especially in relation to SOX compliance, plan approval and PO receipt / reconciliation.
- Ensure no losses / write offs and alert the Head of Digital if at risk.
5. Innovation & Collaboration
- Help the Digital Media Strategist to leverage key media partner relationships and client data insights in order to produce innovative work which drives tangible business results for your client(s).
- Develop strong relationships with relevant media partners and other external agencies on your client(s) business.
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in an agency as a Digital Implementation Manager / Digital Media Planner / Digital Campaign Manager.
- A solid background in digital media is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of digital ad servers (both trafficking and reporting), such as Sizmek.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Market Related
- Dependent on experience
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, get in touch with a talent advisor and get access to great opportunities.