Freelance Account Director
Retainer: R30 400.
Contract length: September - December 2023.
Location: JHB (hybrid) X2 days a week in-office.
Full-time freelancers only.
- Work as a member of the team, project managing effective communication processes by applying agreed processes and procedures
- Timeous & effective complaints management
- Develops in-depth understanding of Clients business
- Delivers against key account plan deliverables, build and maintain effective working relationships with others – client & agency to deliver effective client service
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the client's business, including competitive activity, local and global industry and consumer trends
- Leads meetings & delivers presentations
- Contributes to integrated communication strategy development process – manages, participates and implements strategy
- Manages communication research process (when required)
- Manages creative development process, writes creative briefs & briefs creative, evaluates creative concepts
- Manage media planning process
- Manages implementation of production and delivery of communication activities
- Directs overall brand office admin and communication – call reports, weekly status
- Identify information, analyse, evaluate & interpret for inclusion into strategy/briefs
- Ensure cost effective service delivery & therefore build Agency revenue
- Identify proactive opportunities with future financial reward
- Manage team from basic HR perspective incl. performance management. Is responsible for team delivery
- Manages Financials ito a) presentation of key CE’s/budgets to Client b) budgets & billings d) Monthly Financial reporting
- Open to and active in sharing knowledge/intelligence
- Contribute by effecting innovation that builds a positive agency culture, and actively foster or participate in fostering a positive work environment
- Brand management or marketing communications diploma or degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years within Account Management/Client Services
- Integrated Marketing Experience (including strong Digital skills)
- Candidate is required to have strong digital and ATL experience.
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.