We are looking for a Designer for a leading Finanacial Service Provider! Working Type: Remote Rate: R250 - 350 per hour (Freelancer Take Home) Hours: 8 hours weekly
Stakeholder Service & Management:
- Understand your stakeholder’s environment to create a culture that assists you to land proactive ideas of relevance and enabling outcomes in meaningful ways for a variety of stakeholders.
- Seek clarity to ascertain stakeholder expectations in relation to the creative brief received.
- Collaborate with all members of the Strategy, Insights & Capability team to contribute to effective communication.
- Deliver on team agreements made with internal and external stakeholders to drive reliability & consistency required of the team.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with agency partners and stakeholders.
- Provide your expertise and advice to stakeholders on each project
Well Considered Research, Insights & Best Practice:
- Identify best practices through research, development and case studies to ensure that creative concepts and brand positioning stays top of mind
- Ensure understanding and implementation (where relevant) of the latest design trends and thinking.
The Gift Of A Brief & Idea Conceptualisation:
- Produce implementable concepts in response to mandated creative briefs.
World Class Visual Communications & Structured Guiding Framework:
- Work within the Brand Corporate Identity and maintain the required brand elements while producing innovative, powerful, and effective designs.
- Create intelligent, beautifully packaged, clean, and contemporary designs that: Ensures that all images, and texts are manipulated where necessary and are always within the correct format for the chosen communication medium.
- Check layout, images, and logo usage in relation to the brief
- Manage the creative and design aspect of projects in a way that will support the optimal and overall delivery of the campaign. Superb design delivery is key here.
- Multimedia skills, 3D and/or animation are a superb bonus, but other common fields that a Graphic Designer should be familiar with, are in typography, digital design, illustration, branding and corporate identity application. We love intelligent, beautifully packaged, clean, and contemporary design.
Collaborative Team Culture:
- Participate and contributes to a culture which fosters rewarding relationships, builds teams and the culture of teamwork and excellence
- Degree in Graphic Design or Creative Communications
- 7 years of experience in Graphic Design and other facets of design e.g., typography, illustration, art, digital design etc.
- Experience in leading design projects and working independently.
- Comfortable with using the latest design and creative software
- Proof checking experience or the ability thereof must be high
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.