Freelance Digital Art Director (Agency)
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Digital Art Director who is passionate about social first ideas, has a good eye for detail, is up on the latest social trends, can help us make ideas come to life, and is comfortable designing for social formats. Design skills will be required to visualize ideas to sell into the clients.
- Under the supervision of a CD, you will be responsible for the creation of leading concept and design work, with a core focus on social-first. Key requirements include:
- Internal and External Presentations
- Asset production
- Mock-up visuals
- Social-first ideation and design implementation
- You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager are aligned throughout projects, to meet deadlines
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Creative Director informed throughout.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
- You will have a solution focused attitude
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring your work is produced efficiently and on time.
- Min 4 years experience
- CC Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Good art direction for interesting formats and layouts
- A bonus if able to support with motion design in After Effects
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.