Freelance Digital Designer (Agency)
We're looking for Freelance Digital Designer who can combine their creativity and technical skills to produce high quality creative work across a broad spectrum of local and international brands.
- Primary responsibility will be the production of design elements across concept presentations, websites, social media content, banners, static and rich banner ads, data visualisation, email campaigns, and presentation templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online strategies into effective designs.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a digital environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Provide design support to other business silos to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Remain on the pulse of design trends and channel updates to maintain a level of best-in-class execution.
- Higher diploma or Bachelors degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- 3-5years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house social or digital team.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in the digital design space with a strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Motion graphic capabilities would be a plus
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.