Freelance Marketing Manager (Events)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our clients team, taking on the responsibility of leading their Marketing department in it’s primary and administrative duties.
- Working directly with the chairman the business to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Developing event promotion strategies and campaigns.
- Managing social media channels and & Audit current status of their social presence
- Coordinating marketing projects with different stakeholders (account managers, project managers, production team)
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Previous work experience in: Marketing, Advertising, Publishing and/or Digital Media
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases, specifically Mailchimp
- Content creation experience (social media & web)
- Bachelor degree required
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.