Freelance Motion Designer (Agency)
We're looking for a freelance motion designer who has a good eye for detail, is up on the latest design trends, can help the agency make ideas come to life, and is comfortable designing for social formats.
- Under the supervision of an ACD and Art Director, you will be responsible for the creation of leading motion design work, with a core focus on social-first. Key requirements include:
- Internal and External Presentations
- Asset production
- Mock-up visuals
- Social-first ideation and motion design implementation
- You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager are aligned throughout projects, to meet deadlines
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Art Director informed throughout.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
- You will have a solution focused attitude
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring your work is produced efficiently and on time.
- Min 4 years experience in Motion and Graphic Design
- Final Cut/Premier Pro/After Effects
- CC Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Good art direction for interesting formats and layouts
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed
- A thorough understanding of (and appreciation for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.