Freelance Multimedia Designer
Budget: R26,000 - R34,000 (freelancer take-home) Location: Remote Hours needed: 40 hours Contract duration: 3 Month Contract
We are looking for a Mid Multimedia Designer to join our agency team in Johannesburg, to work as part of our Creative Arts department, responsible for the execution and delivery of digital campaigns across an exciting portfolio of brands.
The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for:
Creation and rollout of high-quality multimedia design work for social and digital platforms, with an emphasis on 2D animation and digital/social best practice.
- Design social media and digitally led creative, utilizing animation and digital design best practices with a good technical understanding for outputting files in the correct format, size (data and dimensions) with visual accuracy.
- Be able to work methodically and according to brief and brand specification.
- Be able break down brief requirements and timeously flag any potential issues that may arise.
- Create presentation decks to showcase work.
- Be able to collect and file artwork work correctly for archiving and handovers.
- Be able to accurately capture time against completed briefs.
- Be well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects).
- Superb inter-personal skills and a passion for creating high quality content.
- Strong understanding of animation and digital design practices.
- Must be well versed in various social media platforms and the changing landscape.
- Passion for detail and implementing CI guidelines, with the ability and agility to switch between multiple brands.
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively, especially in response to trending topics.
- Strong time management and self-management skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Apple Mac literate.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe XD.
- Basic Retouching.
- Basic 3D design (Blender).
- Basic audio editing Adobe Audition.
- Understanding of print and print production processes.
The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years digital design experience.
The following attributes are also essential:
- Tertiary Graphic/Art/Advertising/Design qualification.
- Proven experience in social and digital design on large scale multinational brands and Banking / Financial Institution.
- Have an existing up to date online portfolio or showreel to demonstrate abilities.
- Additional Information
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.