Freelance Multimedia Designer
Budget: R30 400 (Freelancer take-home) Location: Remote Hours needed: 40 hours Contract duration: Immediate - 15 December 2023
The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for: Creation and rollout of high-quality multimedia design work for social and digital platforms, with an emphasis on 2D animation and digital/social best practice.
- Design social media and digitally led creative, utilizing animation and digital design best practices with a good technical understanding for outputting files in the correct format, size (data and dimensions) with visual accuracy.
- Be able to work methodically and according to brief and brand specification.
- Be able break down brief requirements and timeously flag any potential issues that may arise.
- Create presentation decks to showcase work.
- Be able to collect and file artwork work correctly for archiving and handovers.
- Be able to accurately capture time against completed briefs.
The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years digital design experience. The following attributes are also essential:
- Tertiary Graphic/Art/Advertising/Design qualification.
- Proven experience in social and digital design on large scale multinational brands and Banking / Financial Institution.
- Have an existing up to date online portfolio or showreel to demonstrate abilities.
- Be well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects).
- Superb inter-personal skills and a passion for creating high quality content.
- Strong understanding of animation and digital design practices.
- Must be well versed in various social media platforms and the changing landscape.
- Passion for detail and implementing CI guidelines, with the ability and agility to switch between multiple brands.
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively, especially in response to trending topics.
- Strong time management and self-management skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Apple Mac literate.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe XD.
- Basic Retouching.
- Basic 3D design (Blender).
- Basic audio editing Adobe Audition.
- Understanding of print and print production processes.
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.