We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer based in Cape Town! Working Type: Hybrid (X1 day in office) Budget: R17 000 - R20 000
● Craft visually compelling digital designs for our clients that engage their customers across social media platforms.
● Effectively interpret given design briefs, and clarify requirements in order to deliver high-quality assets that align with desired outcomes.
● Create artwork that follows the specified corporate and client identity guidelines.
● Edit, resize and refresh supplied artwork to client specifications.
● Assist the design team with the creation of assets for use on multiple channels, campaigns and marketing materials. These include but are not limited social media content, newsletters, print media, in-house collateral and promotional material.
● Maintain organized design files and assets for easy accessibility and future reference.
● Keep up to date on design and advertising trends, particularly in the property industry.
● A relevant qualification or National Diploma in Graphic Design.
● 1-2 years experience in a graphic design/creative role.
● Familiarity with designing for social media and digital platforms, with an understanding of relevant best practices.
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and other relevant design tools. (Video editing will be an advantage)
● Creativity, an eye for composition and an understanding of design principles.
● An understanding of copywriting for social media is advantageous.
● Strong attention to detail with a dedication to maintaining a consistently high standard of artwork produced.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
● Strong time-management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
● Basic knowledge of print production processes and materials.
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.