Marketing Data Analyst
We're looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our client's team on a permanent basis. They will support the marketing team by analysing relevant sales, traffic, AUV and marketing performance data. Create dashboards and do proactive analysis to find growth opportunities. Understanding the marketing team’s initiatives and the required data needs. Location: CPT (Hybrid). CTC: R35 000 - R40 000. Benefits: Provident fund and medical aid/insurance.
- Provide insightful reporting & analysis for weekly sales, monthly management reports, marketing review, quarterly concepts, and ad hoc requests
- Analyse trends relating to key variables within campaigns and put forward proposal for improvements
- Accurately forecast financial flows per channel and status buckets for weekly targets, monthly rates & growth aligned to business objectives
- Report on sales targets and sales mix
- Monitor campaigns and channel performance with the digital manager
- Produce required analysis on all marketing performance by providing daily/ weekly / monthly performance reports and provide insights and recommendations
- Optimise marketing analytics
- Set digital sales incidence goals
- Analyse and test mobile activations and results
- Analyse coupon reports and make suggestions for an effective coupon strategy
- Manage and report on mobile ordering and pay
- Responsible for app store ranking & improvement analysis, including app wallet sizes and usage rates
- Analyse delivery and kiosk sales and suggest improvements
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Finance, Economic, Data Science or Marketing
- At least 1 – 3 years’ analyst experience
- Ability to cross check data integrity
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interest in analytics
- Ability to work across brands and maintain quality standards
- Strong project Management skills required.
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.