Paid Media Manager (Agency)
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of successful campaigns across digital channels to drive leads and sales for our clients.
Paid Media Management
- Manage campaign set-up, delivery, performance, testing and reporting across digital and social channels including (but not limited to) Display, Paid Search, Paid Social and other digital marketing platforms as needed
- Paid search keyword strategy and text ad generation
- Paid media planning (Audience and budget planning per campaign and channel)
- Maintain certifications, including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, or others recommended by the company to build, bolster and develop your profile
- You will be trained to master the agencies methodologies and internal and external tools required to deliver efficient and profitable Pay Per Click (PPC), Paid Social Media and Display campaigns (or any other that might develop in the course of your journey with us)
- Adhere to strict Paid Media Operations Quality Assurance (QA) processes to deliver error-free work, perform QA on all campaigns to ensure all settings are correct, links are working and verify and validate other elements to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Manage client budgets, ensuring not to overspend or underspend
- Ensure budget management systems are in place and error-free
- End-to-end client account management and communication
- Managing client requests
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.