Senior Performance Marketer (Agency)
The position performs the function of Business Owner; responsible for taking complete ownership of 3-5 key accounts, driving an omnichannel marketing approach, and ultimately increasing bottom line.
The role is accountable for the full Paid Media function of their client, ongoing maintenance of multiple paid-media account. As the role takes into consideration daily account performance at a high level, a very high standard of attention to detail and constant performance optimisation is necessary. A high level of performance marketing (paid media) expertise is required. A deep understanding of user behaviour on the various media platforms is vital and maintaining profitability and growth on client portfolios is crucial. The role will be client-facing via video calls.
- Build high-level marketing funnels for client accounts which will include platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google PPC, Snapchat, Email, SMS, Affiliate, etc. Assist Client/s with their overall marketing strategy and contribute to product ownership, landing pages, promotions, etc.
- Working closely with Head of Design to deliver relevant, high-quality Ads to the designer as well as compelling copy to the Copywriter
- Build and track sales forecasts and drive campaigns to meet and exceed revenue targets
- High level of performance monitoring and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and have a holistic 360 view of the marketing funnel across various Ad account
- Over 3-5 years’ verifiable experience and successful track record in a Performance Marketing role
- Tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing or similar
- Experience in an E-Commerce/Lead-Gen industry
- Over 2 years in a Senior/Management position
- Experience working with very high budgets
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.