Social Data Analyst (Agency)
We're looking for a candidate to analyse social & digital data through a set of tools based on a client briefing.
- Develop custom approaches leveraging available data sets and technologies to deliver insights to be baked into strategic recommendations.
- Support the agencies business development efforts with digital and social media data analysis
- Support planners in developing data-validated strategies bringing data richness to what consumers are ‘saying’, ‘sharing’ and ‘searching’ online.
- Participate in the creation of new, commercially viable data products.
- Deliver high-quality service to local and international clients.
- Collaborate with the agency and external data providers
- Design insightful reports and audits with strategic recommendations
- Client facing for the presentation of intelligence work
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Data Analytics, Insights and Digital Strategy (seniority level to be determined based on your background and experience)
- Strong research skills - understand how to apply qualitative and quantitative learning
- Experience in Social listening, Social data analytics, Social strategic planning & Digital analytics
- Comfortable using social and digital monitoring technologies such as Synthesio, Brandwatch, Meltwater etc
- Expert in the understanding of social media and established understanding of the wider digital communication landscape
- Ability to work effectively, proactively and seamlessly amongst an integrated agency team
- Eye for innovation and the next emerging platform or partner
- Knowledge of customer research is a plus
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.