Social Media Manager (IT & Telecomms)
This is your opportunity to develop, lead and implement a social advertising strategy for the world’s leading omnichannel communications platform.
- Leading, designing and implementing a social media strategy on all branded social media channels globally, in cooperation with employer branding team
- Developing a strategy to increase follower engagement and increase revenue
- Increasing and improving internet visibility and generate traffic using expertise around optimization, promotion and distribution
- Working with an international digital marketing and employer branding teams in campaign and media strategy
- Answering around key performance indicators
- Exploring emerging trends and markets and implementing new technology and opportunities for innovation
- Responsibility for constantly increasing the online community and raising content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Strengthening the client’s brand and engaging the community on social media by creating creative and engaging content
- Monitoring social media accounts
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in B2B/IT tech, SaaS is an advantage
- English language proficiency
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- R46,000+ pm
- Dependent on experience
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, get in touch with a talent advisor and get access to great opportunities.