We are looking for a Jnr - Mid level Copywriter! Budget: R25 000 - R30 000
• Create and edit content for print and digital designs for multiple communication touchpoints
• Accountable to control expenses against a predefined budget
• Collaborate with graphic designers to receive and prioritise briefs and promotional requests and business; and deliver each element of the campaign to brief
• Understand market segment and customers characteristics and online preferences
• Develop plans for generating meaningful content to drive increased traffic, engagement and brand visibility in line with business requirements.
• Conceptualise and plan for content storylines on various communication channels
• Construct the conceptual plan, concept, storyline and layout for solutions, ensuring content remains fresh and exciting
• Brief, manage, craft and monitor all elements of every project from presentation through to completion.
• Brief electronic, print and activation production to ensure idea is executed and delivered to it’s best potential.
• Produce general copywriting to support designs and marketing content including:
− Promotional content: gaming promotions, events, advert banners, accommodation special offers, experience special offers and wine and dine special offers;
− Promotional copy for emails;
− Promotional and enticing copy for advertising campaigns
• Develop, create and deploy content across multi-touch point communications.
• Schedules and updates relevant content on various platforms ensuring that content remains innovative and fresh.
• Establish appropriate levels of co-ordination, communication and liaison with stakeholders
• Liaise with the business and marketing on content produced for designed promotional and events content
• Maintain regular communication with the marketing services team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Collaborate with designers to ensure the integration and synergy of specific content for various projects and design work
• Verify with business management that the content will meet business requirements
• Build effective relationships with commercial/brand/technical teams and content designers
• 3 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, communication, English or journalism
• Copywriting certification
• 3-5 years’ experience working as a copywriter across a range of communication platforms
• A proven track record of success producing digital content
• Excellent copywriting and writing skills adaptable in the tone of each brand
• Ability to write, proofread and edit accurate, concise and highly readable content.
• Understand brand identity
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to generate creative ideas, coupled with sound editorial judgement.
• MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Exposure / knowledge of the hotel and gaming industry is a strong advantage
• Dynamic presentation skills
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.