Online Marketing Analytics Specialist
We are looking for Online Marketing Analytics Specialist based in Cape Town! Working Type: In Office Budget: R85 000 - R90 000
- Understand the company's Marketing strategy and design business intelligence reporting to support decision making and achievement of business results
- Create and apply data management solutions, tools and processes that are relevant and provide business intelligence and insights to ensure the data adds value to the operations and that the business remains relevant and competitive
- Design reporting mechanisms which provide timely insight into marketing and customer trends such as market segmentation, customer preferences and special event performance.
- Report on online Marketing campaign performance and challenges in an effort to maximise results
- Present recommendations to guide future business direction including working with the Marketing Team and other strategic operational teams with regards campaigns, promotions, customer demographics and behavioural trends, etc.
- Oversee the collection of data from data warehouse and various business systems as well as the data analyses relative to Marketing areas e.g. determine effectiveness and participation levels of customers in a gaming promotion.
- Benchmark performance statistics against competitor offering and performance insights and make recommendations to optimise results
- Maintain confidential information and protects business data by keeping information confidential
- Conduct impact analysis and ROI of all promotions, events and campaigns
- Prepare thoughtful and timely analysis of marketing performance including:
- Online, e-mail, social media channels and marketing campaigns.
- Through BI solutions track changes in customer behaviours and preferences and identify correlations and trends to products etc.
- Design and execute Marketing effectiveness measurements, such as conversion rates, active database, visitor trends and measurement against appropriate benchmarks client spend relative to revenue stats
- Integrate Marketing analysis with other analytical output and benchmark performance across various marketing channels
- Analyze customer acquisition and retention rates, within various markets and regions to determine strengths, weaknesses and uniqueness to each.
- Based on the information collected recommend appropriate customer interaction experiences, tools, channels
- Submit data-sets and related reports to the various stakeholders on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Sound knowledge of Marketing business processes & products
- Strong understanding of the sports betting and casino industry
- Master data management including data modelling techniques, relational databases (i.e. SQL Server
- Visual Basic macros and automation principles.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Business process analysis methods and techniques
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite
- Application tools – Cognos, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Microsoft Dynamix
- Business intelligence, data-warehousing, and statistical programming
- Project management skills
- Business acumen
How can I apply?
Fill out the below form, to apply to join the community and explore the opportunity.